Sherborne Sports Centre runs a very popular swim school for children and adults during term time & intensive lessons over the school holiday period. Our experienced, STA qualified team will initially assess the learner’s ability and then offer an appropriate class if there is availability.
CHILDRENS INTENSIVE LESSONS
30 minute daily intensive lessons are run during the school holidays (Mon-Fri). This is an effective way for children to make impressive progress in a short space of time.
These courses are limited to 12 places – Payment is required up front to reserve your child’s place.
The next upcoming Intensive swim lessons are May Half Term 2017, for a sign up form click the link below:
We don’t accept online payment for swim lessons, so to secure your child’s place you must hand in the filled out form & payment to our reception.
Please call the Sports Centre on 01935 810548 or email email@example.com for enquiries.
All lessons are half-hour and run in 12 week blocks
PARENT & PRE SCHOOL (2-4½ years old)
- Monday 11.30-12.00
- Tuesday 10.30-11.00
- Wednesday 11.30-12.00
- Friday 13.30-14.00
SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN
(4½ years plus)
- Saturday 08.00-10.30
- Sunday 10.30-12.00
- Wednesday 17.00-18.30
- Beginner/intermediate: Tuesday 12.30-13.00
- Improver: Tuesday 13.00-13.30
12 week term £5.50 per lesson (term length may occasionally change)
15% discount for Sport Centre Members
1-to-1 lessons £14
2-to-1 lesson £22
*Subject to pool availability
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend lessons due to school use.
- Places in the Swim School are only guaranteed when payment is received. A period of 2 weeks is given for renewal. Late payments incur a £20 charge in week 3.
- If payment is not received by the requested date, the place may be lost.
- Payment can made by cash, cheque (made payable to Sherborne School (Leisure) Ltd) or by card at the Sports Centre reception desk.
- Refunds are only given in special circumstances at the discretion of the Sport Centre Manager.
- Discounts do not apply for private or intensive lessons.