Sherborne Sports Centre runs a very popular swim school for children and adults during term time. Our experienced, STA qualified team will initially assess the learner’s ability and then offer an appropriate class if there is availability. As the swimmer improves, so will they progress through the classes. Out of term time, there are intensive classes for children (see below).
Please call the Sports Centre on 01935 810548 or email email@example.com for enquiries.
If a suitable space is available, we will arrange a swim assessment. Otherwise we will add your details to our waiting list, and contact you when a space becomes available.
All lessons are half-hour and run in 12 week blocks
- Monday 11.30-12.00
- Tuesday 10.30-11.00
- Wednesday 11.30-12.00
- Friday 13.30-14.00 and 14.00-14.30
School Age Children (4½ years plus)
- Saturday 08.00-10.30
- Sunday 10.30-12.00
- Wednesday 17.00-18.30
- Beginner/intermediate: Tuesday 12.30-13.00
- Advanced: Tuesday 13.00-13.30
CHILDREN’S INTENSIVE LESSONS
Intensive lessons are usually run during the school holidays and are daily 30 minute lessons, over the course of one week (Mon-Fri). This is a very effective way for children to make impressive progress in a short space of time.
These courses are limited to 12 places. Classes are then usually divided into two or three smaller groups on the first day depending on swimming ability.
12 week term £5.50 per lesson (term length may occasionally change)
15% discount for Sport Centre Members
This is payable termly in advance on receipt of your renewal letter. If payment is not received, your child may lose their place. *We would appreciate it if you could also advise us if you do not wish to continue lessons.
PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE – PLEASE ENQUIRE AT RECEPTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend lessons due to school use.
- Places in the Swim School are only guaranteed when payment is received. A period of 2 weeks is given for renewal. Late payments incur a £20 charge in week 3.
- If payment is not received by the requested date, the place may be lost.
- Payment can made by cash, cheque (made payable to Sherborne School (Leisure) Ltd) or by card at the Sports Centre reception desk.
- Refunds are only given in special circumstances at the discretion of the Sport Centre Manager.
- Discounts do not apply for private or intensive lessons.