Sherborne Sports Centre has a heated indoor 25 metre swimming pool. The pool is open for a variety of public swim sessions
including aqua fit classes, beginner and improver lessons, childrens fun swims and GP Referral sessions.
There is a regular Family Fun Session on a Saturday 14:00-15:00 & Sunday 12:00 – 13:00 and additional sessions planned in school holidays. These sessions are for all ages. Toys and equipment are used in the pool under strict supervision.
Swim School for Children and Adults
There are six STA qualified swim teachers in house. Our swimming lessons are run on a termly basis for children 2-16 years and adult classes for both beginners and improvers. Click here for more details
GP Referral swims
There are also dedicated swim times for members of our GP Referral scheme throughout the week. Click for more details
Private swim groups
Private groups operate at the Centre. If you are interested in joining any of these groups, please use the numbers below:-
- Mon 11-11:30am. Contact Mrs Ballard 01935 850472
- Mon 7:30-8pm. Contact Mrs Gawler 01935 814042
- Tues 6-6:30pm. Contact Mr Bennett 01935 814886
- Tues 11-11:30am. Contact Mrs Turner 01963 250081
- Wed 6:30-7pm. Contact Mrs Maidment 01935 812035
- Thur 12:30-1pm. Contact Mrs Haynes 01935 814418